AIM
Skype
Arkskink

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

This is..

The truest, funniest thing I've seen based on L4D thus far. Love it.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Wow...

this is by far one of the greatest animations I have ever seen. I am in awe |3

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Perfect.

That was excellent. Though, I have to be honest, when Snake had the gun in his mouth, I was expecting a cock joke like in most Awesome Parodies >>

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

The game is fun, but it's written so simply, so easily, with so little content that it's unfair to demand money to play for more than fifteen-thirty minutes at a time without having to stop and wait for long whiles on end.

-The Graphics are mediocre (Simple sprite work at it's best, I guess.., at such a tiny resolution)

-The Sounds are bland, with nothing but the same loop of music and the hammer sounds throughout.

- It's too easy to go bankrupt when you can't haggle at all. Without the charm, it's nearly impossible unless you're a high level (which you have to pay for)

+/- It's intuitive, and enjoyable, but again, it's hard to really get in to it when you only get so long to play.

+ The game is fun, it's a very unique idea (Though Jacksmith is just as good, and it's free, and more go-at-it style than this)

Over all, I guess it gets a 6/10. It would be good if they didn't demand money, and in fact made it OPTIONAL to pay, instead of demanding it for every little thing.

That's my.. well, review. Not that it will ever get seen, nor will the issues ever be resolved, as seen by how long this game has already been around.

I feel sorry for anyone who paid to play this cheap game.

Cocoa's Easter Cocoa's Easter

>.>

Haha, you used my song :B

Nutter666 responds:

Yes I did, hope you don't mind :)

*+*+Frog's Song+*+* *+*+Frog's Song+*+*

Wow.

I'm in awe. Epicly amazing, dude :D

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - glad people are still listening to it after all these years!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Ready to love - Nightheaven Ready to love - Nightheaven

I like it.

Very nnice, Like the vocals, but a bit slow... 10/10, 4/5, Fav'd :3

Funk With Heart Funk With Heart

I like it.

I but it get's pretty high pitched.. -rubs his ears- Overall good, 10/10, 5'd, fave'd.